Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Programming / flashing ; which cars supp...
Programming / flashing ; which cars supported

2525 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2014-09-03 09:40:25

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2014-09-03 09:40:25
     As the older topic from Dpartsman gets no Autel reaction, here is another one

I'm from Europe and we are working on all kinds of cars (universal garage) regarding diagnostics and repair. Already using MaxiDas 708 (great!) and the new programming option would be awesome as well as a reason to buy the MaxiSysPro. But... as I understand, we can only expect some GM, Mercedes Benz and BMW to work with this 'ecu programming and flashing' function?

There is supposed to be an extra addition to this small list with coming updates but which brands can we look forward to and if a carmaker is added, will you support all available models/years? Something like VAG would be superb (Seat, Audio, Skoda and VW). For the longterm: do we still need expensive subscriptions of certain carmakers for the J2534 hardware passthru option (which supposedly is an other function of the Pro which provides the 'way around, though paved with expenses from subs), or will the list grow to such extend that we can relay on the excellence of Auto MaxiDas in the future.

Also, when will you get some preview info online for the scope options and will you include / connect it to other diagnostic functions on the tool (would be awesome to combine functions).

Would it be an option for Autel to keep users and potential buyers updated about in depth futures and info like the ones described above or the in depth function support lists per carmaker (that I know you have). You could use a link in the product info page for instance. Might be a darn good reason for shopmanagers and techheads to make a decision to go out and buy your gear...
  Total1 Pages